Wedding Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable 20% deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Payment must be made in full 1 calendar month before your event.
- Payment can be cash, PayPal, credit/debit card or direct bank transfer.
- It is your responsibility to confirm with your venue that they are happy to have our birds on their premises.
- Please complete the booking form and return to us at the time of booking. This is your conformation that you have read and agreed to these terms.
- Please inform us if other animals are attending your wedding.
- Please tell us if your service is outdoors or indoors.
- Please inform us of any changes to your wedding or event (that directly affects us) in writing or email.
- We reserve the right to cancel in which case a refund will be given.
- We reserve the right to refuse Ring Delivery on the day if it is found that the venue is unsafe for our birds. In this case no refund will be given.
- We will inform you in the event that your venue is unsuitable for the package you have requested. We will work with you to get the best outcome possible.
- Please remember that we are working with animals with a free spirit and as such cannot guarantee that they will perform exactly as hoped. We do endeavour to cover all eventualities and only use birds that are experienced and content to do this sort of event.
- We carry full public liability insurance and a copy is available on request.
- You will not be affected by any price changes to the packages once you have paid your 20% deposit, irrespective of the date of your wedding or event.
Please contact us if you need clarification of any of these points.
Please contact us if you have any special requests for your big day – we will do all we can to help you make it just how you want.