The Rowans Holiday Accommodation Terms and Conditions
Please take a moment to read our Terms and Conditions, there’s not many, honest.
- A non-refundable 20% deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Full payment of the balance must be made on or before arrival.
- Payment can be cash, PayPal, credit/debit card or direct bank transfer.
- Please complete the form and return to us at the time of booking. This is your conformation that you have read and agreed to these terms.
- Entry to The Rowans from 4pm on the day you arrive and vacated by 10 am on departure day.
- Please inform us of any changes to your plans (that affects us) in writing or email.
- Well behaved dogs are allowed (with prior agreement) at £10 per week (or part) per dog. Bitches in season are not permitted.
- You are welcome to bring your own bird of prey (with prior agreement). We can arrange hunting ground for you if required.
- You will be asked to pay a fully refundable deposit of £100 on arrival to cover any damage to The Rowans. This will be by credit or debit card or if preferred, cash.
- A welcome pack is included – please select your preferences on the attached form. Any extra groceries you require can be bought and be in The Rowans for your arrival. Please email any requests.
- Your price includes electricity, gas, bed linen and towels.
- No camping, caravans or similar are allowed at The Rowans.
Parking is for residents only.
- We reserve the right to cancel in which case a refund will be given.
- We carry full insurance and a copy is available on request.
- You will not be affected by any price changes to the packages once you have paid your 20% deposit, irrespective of the date of your holiday.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Please contact us if you need clarification of any of these points.
Please contact us if you have any special requests for holiday – we will do all we can to help you make it just how you want.